Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    I love both of these names though Augustus is my least favourite name in the August- family.
    Same here. DH thinks if you are going to use August or Augusten etc, you should use the 'proper' version Augustus. I disagree, but anyhow - Augustus is the only one he likes!
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by javad View Post
    Tiberius I don't like too much (feel very 'heavy' to me). But Augustus is great, and sometimes my favorite of the 'August' family. However, now that you've mentioned Aurelius, that one is definitely my favorite of all. Pascoe Aurelius is awesome! Pascoe is very Easter though, sounds slightly out of place if born nowhere near Easter time.
    I know what you mean about the Easter meaning. I'm not sure how I would feel about using it if it takes us a while to TTC. If we're lucky this month my EDD would be in March and next month would be April - which would be spot on!
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

I know a family who has boys who are named August and Tiberius. I like August, Augustine, or Austin best. I think Tiberias is hard for a child because it has an imperious-ness to it. What about Marcus, Titus, or Gaius instead? These seem more approachable.

I really dislike them both...Sorry!

I love Augustus! Tiberius is not my cup of tea. Maybe in the middle? It sounds more suited to a pet.