Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elizabeth Junia?

Catherine Ophelia is still our top pick if this baby is a girl, but we do have Elizabeth chosen as a back-up name just in case she doesn't seem like a Catherine. (Although I don't think we'll need it.) The middle name is still up in the air, though. Our current top choices are:

Elizabeth Morgana (my fave)
    Elizabeth Cecile (his fave)
    Elizabeth Valentine
    Elizabeth Seraphine

However, ever since the blog on June names a few days ago, I've been crushing on Junia and can't seem to stop thinking about it. It's the only June name we can agree on. DH likes just plain June; I'm not a big fan. I love Juno; he hates it. Juniper is cute on other people's kids, but I just can't imagine it on a daughter of mine. But Junia hits the sweet spot for both of us, and I think it would a sweet choice if she happens to be born in June (I'm due July 2nd, so it could go either way) without being as cheesy as using the actual name of the month.

So WDYT of Elizabeth Junia? Do you like it better than our other choices? Does it go with possible siblings Catherine Ophelia and William Balthazar?

Thanks!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I do adore Junia... Elizabeth Junia is to die for, so sophisticated! I actually prefer it to Elizabeth Morgana...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like Elizabeth Junia, it's my favorite from your list and could definitely see it fitting in with Catherine Ophelia (love this) and William Balthazar (great combo). I like Elizabeth Cecile and Elizabeth Seraphine but both are a bit "lispy" with the s and th sounds. Elizabeth Valen-teen has a pretty flow of you are prn. it that way.
    Last edited by kashed22; June 14th, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Elizabeth Junia is a gorgeous combo! That's my fave followed by Elizabeth Morgana. You can't go wrong with Catherine, William and Elizabeth as siblings. All three are timeless classics with great nn potential.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love Elizabeth Junia! Sweet yet sophisticated. My second favorite is Elizabeth Cecile
    Sweet Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rosemary Luthien ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy
    Elsa Evangeline ~ Jane Magnolia ~ Sylvia Pearl ~ Cassia Valentine

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Faramir ~ William Augustine ~ Percy Maximilian
    Calvin Anthony ~ John Paul Atticus ~ Lincoln Ignatius