Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Aurelia Fern would be my pick.

I also like:
    Aurelia Hazel
    Aurelia Sage
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Thanks for the many suggestions! I really like Aurelia Ivy, as before we decided on Aurelia as the FN, our name combo choice was Ivy Aurelia. But, I also like Aurelia Eve and Aurelia Violet. Aurelia Rose was an option, but then I felt like it was kind of Disney princess sounding (Aurora/Briar Rose, hahaha!). I'm a big time flower gardener and so was my grandmother, so I thought a botanical middle name was kind of fun! Hmmm....

I really love Aurelia Eve, Aurelia Ivy, and Aurelia Violet! I think it just depends on what you're looking for and what you fancy--I really love all three of these. I think I'd be more apt to go with Aurelia Eve, personally, but all three are stunning and so charming, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Thoughts on Violet vs. Violette? Properly pronounced, Violette would be (vee-oh-let) i think. Just throwing that out there as I explore...

Just piggybacking on this one as we have picked Aurelia for if we have a girl in August! It is really hard to put middle names with! We like Violet, Mae, June, Rose (also noticed the Disney Sleeping beauty similarity), Eloise, Hazel and Sage but at this stage we are going with Fern. I think. Maybe. Who knows
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????