Results 6 to 10 of 28
Thread: Long list, help me pick!
June 14th, 2013 10:00 AM #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
June 14th, 2013 10:01 AM #8Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
June 14th, 2013 10:09 AM #10
Gianna - Not really my style, but not terrible. Very Italian.
Dahlia - Pretty, but reminds me of the psycho character on Suburgatory. She weirds me out.
Noelle - Never been a fan of Noel or Noelle. More of a middle name to me.
Michaela - Okayish.
Olivia - I love this name, but while I can get over popularity for some names, this isn't one of them.
Riley - More of a boys name for me. But cute.
Emmalyn - I like this a lot, but prefer the spellings Emmalin or Emmeline. I find unnecessary Ys too trendy.
Clara - Love.
Gemma - Love love.
Laurel - Okay. There are other Laure names I like better.
Ashlyn - Too trendy.
Kennedy - Too preppy.
Angelina - Very cute, but there is the Jolie reference. But if it doesn't bother you, this is a good one.
Athena - I prefer other Greek names, but nice.
Adelia - Hum. Not sure how I feel about this one. A bit ambivalent I think.
Alexa - Love.
Leilani - Meh.
Roslyn - Nice.
Juliette - Also love, especially this spelling.
Kinsley - WAY too trendy.
Top Three: Gemma, Clara, Alexa.
Bottom Three: Kinsley, Ashlyn, Kennedy.Ladies
Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne
Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John
Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P
June 14th, 2013 10:24 AM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
June 14th, 2013 10:54 AM #14
1. Clara- Classic... you really can't go wrong with this. It makes me think of Shirley Temple's "The Little Princess"...
2. Adelia- Love this... it's unique, but also quite familiar. There are a lot of similar names which are all popular, incl. Adele, Adela, Adelaide, etc.
3. Laurel- This is a name that doesn't seem to get a lot of love around here, but I adore. Unlike some flower names, I can see it growing up quite well to fit a professional adult... not just a child. Also, it has a vintage feel, is easy to pronounce, and is not very popular (unlike Clara and Ad- names).
4. Leilani-I knew a girl with this name, and I absolutely love it! It is quite close to the popular Leila, Lily, Lila, etc., though. I'm also a bit torn about how well it will age, but I honestly love the sound. And I do find this to be a much more unique choice.
5. Roslyn- I love this. I find it more interesting than the overused Rose names. It also has a much stronger sound to me, which keeps it interesting. Although it's vintage, it's an undiscovered gem. It's a name that I have no reservations as to how it will age...
1. Kinsley- Too close to Kinsey (the s*x research people)
2. Juliette- Too tragic. She committed suicide over a ridiculous teenage crush... and she openly defied her parents.
3. Kennedy- Manly.
4. Ashlyn- Chavvy...
5. Riley- Extremely manly. I think of a rambunctious boy.
Last edited by tfzolghadr; June 14th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara