Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ways to get Anna.

My friend asked me for suggestions and I can only come up with a few so thought I'd ask you for some then I'd forward them to her. (Crediting nameberry, of course!).

It's her first child, and she's expecting a girl. She's already chosen the middle name Grace, and she told me that she wants to call her Anna Grace but she thinks Anna is too plain on its own. (I don't her it wasn't, and that Anna is beautiful but she isn't convinced) so she wants a name that can give her the NN Anna so she can still give her daughter the nickname 'Anna Grace'

Any suggestions? To give you an idea on what she likes, she wanted Julianna or Adrianna but her husband doesn't like them.
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

Andorra, Anwen, Annamaria, Annemarie, Marianne, Georgiana, Emiliana, Joanna, Joanne, Johanna, Hannah, Anne, Anastasia, Annette, Louanne, Leann, Leanna, Deana (prn dee-anna), Andromeda, Andrea, Anya, Grainne (prn grawn-ya), Brainne (rhymes with Grainne), Diane, Diana

Hope that helped!
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Another idea:
    Lilliana?