Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sebastian

I love Sebastian. It's strong and while most people have heard of it, it still sounds kind of exotic to me. I like that. I think pretty much all of those middle names work with Sebastian except for Jonathan. I particularly like Sebastian Thomas.

I do really like Sebastian! I used to be in love with it, but it somehow started dwindling in favour of others… but I'm still a fan. I wish I were head-over-heels for it, because then I'd use it in a heartbeat because I lived in a city called San Sebastián and I'd love to have a nod towards that.
    Sebastian was in my top 2 for a number of years. It's bold and familiar.

From the middle name list, Sebastian Edward or Sebastian James gets my vote. If Frank were allowed to be Francis, Sebastian Francis makes my heart flutter and I love how handsome that combo is.
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai

1. Sebastian Thomas
    2. Sebastian Edward
    3. Sebastian James

I love Sebastian. It is on my list with Thomas as the middle (after my grandfather).
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Sebastian is one of my favorites, on my list. I could see a Sebastian as a lawyer or an artist, its very versatile.

Of your combos, my favorites are (in regards to flow b/c Sebastian is a bit of a mouthful):
    Sebastian Thomas
    Sebastian Edward
    Sebastian William

I of course love it, its the name of my almost 11 year old son. Its very versatile as pp's mentioned, you can see it on an athlete, an artist, a professional, or any variety of "adult professions". Ours went by Seb or Sebby for a while but now he prefers his full name (well, his pals call him Sebastian or Sea-bass but we still call him Seb most of the time out of habit) but again, very versatile. Ours is Sebastian Elihu (mn was chosen for meaning) and out of the names have listed and a suggestion from a pp, Sebastian Francis sounds divine.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)