Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sebastian

Sebastian

So this is totally my crush name right now. And I think it could be a solid contender for our little beans name if we find out he is a boy. When you hear this name what are your thoughts?

We like to honour with middle names so of the following list what would you pair with Sebastian?

Jonathan
    William
    Edward
    Steven
    Frank
    James
    Thomas

Thanks Berries.
    Last edited by cooneygirl; June 14th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.

I like Sebastian Thomas or Sebastian Edward, depending on the surname. James feels too much like a filler. Frank is too gruff... what about Francis? Jonathan and Steven wouldn't fit (Sebastian Jonathan -n -n). William would be my #3...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

Sebastian is such a handsome choice.I always picture a guy with the name Sebastian to be handsome,well educated and quite gentleman .it has the good guy image.
    I love Sebastian Edward.Next would be Sebastian Thomas and Sebastian James
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Alaska ~ Remember *Mem* ~ Winter ~ Wolf .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Sebastian is one of my top choices if I ever have a boy. I love it. I think it's handsome and sophisticated and the way it sounds in Spanish is just divine. Maybe James is a "filler" middle name, but I feel like with Sebastian you need a more "filler" name to ground it a bit. I like Sebastian James.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Love Sebastian. Handsome, strong name. Pretty like Julian but more masculine to me. Agree with Sebastian Edward and Sebastian Thomas. I would nix Steven and Jonathan from the mn list.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley