Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steam-Punk style middle names

I'm currently writing a story set in a steam punk style alternative world.The main character's name is Morgana Hendrix, and she needs a double middle name. The names used in this story are definitly influenced by the steam-punk style, and are loving names that are old-fashioned but not exactly tradional.

Names of other characters to give you an idea of what I'm thinking, nicknames in brackets:
    Lucinda (Luna), Jaime, John (Flint), twins Harry and Marion (Molly), Edwin, Bartholomew (Ollie), Benjamin (Benji), Rose, Josie, a male Ashley and Arthur (Art).

I'm currently considering:
    Morgana Theresa Faye Hendrix or Magana Daphne Clarity Hendrix, but neither feel right.

Any ideas, suggestions or opinions
    Thanks
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Daphne Faye flows nicely. Look up popular girl's names from 1880 (first US census/record of such things), some of the results are quite surprising. I would link to it, but I'm tired, and you have google to guide you.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Here is a good link: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb..../OldNames.html

I like the idea of Morgana Faye something. I love Faye and with Morgana it is a reference to Morgan le Fay.