Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

November and Winter!

Is it too odd to name twin girls Winter and November with the nn Winnie and Novi?

Thanks in advance!
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Evander Zephan, Lucien Alaric, Victor Prometheus.

Its a bit too much for me. I really like Winter though.

A bit too much I think - though Winter is a great name along with Summer and Autumn.

They are much too matchy to me.
    INTP Anthropologist Living in the centre of China, married to a Persian, and just enjoying a completely unpredictable life

Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

Raphael Kaveh
    Currently stuck on girls

Names I love, but cannot use:

Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Caspar Siavash, Elias Rostam, Simon Kasra
    Valentina Parvaneh, Rosalind Tala, Viola Katayoun

Thanks!
    I agree with that their too much but I love them so much!maybe as a sisters and not for twins?
    But if I had to choose Winter is my absolutely favorite!
    So what do you prefer
    Winter Rosamond/Rosamund
    Or
    Winter Arabella?
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Evander Zephan, Lucien Alaric, Victor Prometheus.