Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love my daughter's name, particularly her full name. (If only we used middle names more...) I wonder sometimes if I should have gone with another option. I was strongly considering Louisa nn Lulu, and sometimes I feel like her personality is a little more Lulu than it is Bea.

At least if the Kim Kardashian baby ends up being a Bea name, I have an option for the legal name change that I would definitely carry out.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

@mcdonak - Would you consider changing Beatrix's name to Louisa? I think Beatrix is adorable! Louisa is lovely, too. Can I ask what her middle name is?
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie413 View Post
    I also am even more in love with Rowan's name now than I was then. I can't believe I almost let someone ruin it for me while I was pregnant. And giving her the mn Josephine was a last minute decision but came so naturally since both my SO and my grandfathers were named Joseph. I am admittedly less in love with my new baby's name. I never felt like I could top Rowan Josephine. But I dont think i'll regret it later in life since it goes so nicely with Rowan and the meaning behind the name is personal. And now that she's here I see that it suits her to a 'T' (no pun intended).
    I think if I just picked names influenced by trend then I might regret it down the line. I think naming another human is a big honor and shouldn't be taken lightly. I will always have a love for names. And a part of me is a bit sad that this may be it, but who knows, maybe i'll be asked for advice one day and there will be a little Freya, Clover, Guinevere, Huxley, Lennon, Declan or Acacia running around in my life.
    Congrats! I must have missed your announcement. Are you pronouncing Teagan TAY-gan or TEE-gan?

It is really hard to follow Rowan, I'm actually pretty nervous about it. What if I never love another name as much as I do Rowan?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I have 5 and the only one I sometimes I have regrets about is Katharine. We were going to call her Kate but it became Katie which I tired of after a couple of years. I successfully transitioned her to her full name but I do feel that her name's a bit more regal than our taste really is. Maybe someday she'll want to go by Kate but for now she is certainly a Katharine. It fits her to a tee.
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence

Yes, I still love my daughter's name. Well, she is only a month but I have already hammy second thoughts about her middle name. I never had trouble with her first name, it has been my favorite for years, I was just not sure if I am brave enough to use it but I was so now we get tons of compliments, yay! On the other hand, I doubted her middle name really hard. We picked Nelly's full name literally in the hospital and I was completely mad with going home outfit, feeding and all newborn stuff so I didn't have time to overthink names.
    Actually, after I got a lot of support from ladies here, I made sure I have done my best so I don't regret her name. I do love some other names now though I don't compare them but add to my list for future kids.
    I asked my mom too and she says she never wishes I had other name. She is not a nerd and I do have #1 name in popularity among my peers but she still loves it and thinks it's only mine. Not really mine but that's another story.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!