Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love each and every one of my children's names and wouldn't change any of them. However, there are times I wonder about other names I liked at the time and what they would look like on them, but overall no, I have no name regrets at all.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I love Mila but it has risen from ~370 to 30 in NZ since 2009 (last stats available when we named her) which horrifies me! She is Mila to me now though, I will always love the name because it is my daughter's. Arden I just love, love love with no reservations. So happy with it.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

I also am even more in love with Rowan's name now than I was then. I can't believe I almost let someone ruin it for me while I was pregnant. And giving her the mn Josephine was a last minute decision but came so naturally since both my SO and my grandfathers were named Joseph. I am admittedly less in love with my new baby's name. I never felt like I could top Rowan Josephine. But I dont think i'll regret it later in life since it goes so nicely with Rowan and the meaning behind the name is personal. And now that she's here I see that it suits her to a 'T' (no pun intended).
    I think if I just picked names influenced by trend then I might regret it down the line. I think naming another human is a big honor and shouldn't be taken lightly. I will always have a love for names. And a part of me is a bit sad that this may be it, but who knows, maybe i'll be asked for advice one day and there will be a little Freya, Clover, Guinevere, Huxley, Lennon, Declan or Acacia running around in my life.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I love Ramona Mae's name more than ever. I actually have fallen in love with it more since I got pregnant with #2. Whenever we start thinking of girls names (don't know what we are having yet) I cannot find anything I like as much.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

I still love all of my kids names. I also am one to think about how they would fit with the other names we considered but overall I am glad we choose them and they do fit them well.
    Alexandria (me) married to Christian since January 2005

Christabelle Maeve (7), Xander James (5), Valentina Rose (3), Wesley Elliot (1)
    Just found out we are expecting (surprise!)