Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I really like those names, especially Hazel and Penelope. I do not think those are popular names. You have to keep in mind that what is popular on nameberry is not what it is like in the real world. Don't fret too much about that! From your title I was expecting Ava and Emma, but your boyfriend has a nice taste! Also, I absolutely love June and Juliet.
    Good luck!

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

Thank you so much! I know I always think because I see the name floating on nameberry it is like that in the real world. But I have never met a Hazel or Penelope. Thank you again!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I think all 3 names are becoming too popular, unfortunately, because I like all of them. I've skimmed through some of the responses, and most people seem to not come across very many Hazels. For me, in my loose social circle, I know AT LEAST 5 Hazels. I live in southern California, so perhaps it's just more popular here?
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Great names. There are a lot of Hazel's in Portland, OR but I've never met a Penelope or Deliah.

I live in New York and have not met anyone named Hazel Delilah Or Penelope. I have to almost maybe put aside popularity issues because I am starting to love Hazel. I can picture it with our boy choices and can picture seeing our future child with that name.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.