Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Could Penelope have two middles?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I think Hazel is the best.

I like Penelope, but this is getting popular. Since you seem so celebrity concerned, it makes me think of Tina Fey. Anyway I have nothing against the Kardashians but if it bothers you. I might be more concerned with this name going top 100 in the next year or two which it will if it jumps 40 places again.

Delilah is ok. It might never get popular but Lila seems to be. Lila was in two births announcements in our local town paper. (They run birth announcements once a month and then there were three babies: one boy , and two girls. Katherine Lila and Lila Jean(?).)

Anyway Hazel seems fine to me. I can't see it going top 100 soon. I think only the celebrity-obsessed (or name-obsessed?) know or care about Julia Roberts's kids. It's not something I would think about every time. I am not sure how people would know that~ they keep a low profile.

Let me just start off by saying you and your bf have lovely taste in names. My favorite from your list is Hazel June Marie. I like Delilah as well but prefer Lila. I agree with the other poster shield that the names on your list really aren't very popular outside of nameberry, least not where I'm from. Hazel has always been on our list. It's very sweet, classy and refreshing. Def use it

Hazel June Marie or Delilah Juliet are my picks! I have always adored the name Hazel, and I love the name Lila, so naturally I think Delilah is adorable! June is a great middle name; it's short, sweet, and spunky! Juliet is just beautiful! And I like how both Marie and Juliet are in some way connected to you- I think that's awesome!

emilyva- Not so much celebrity concerned I just hear the name and picture that. Just like how I hear the name Sunday and picture Nicole kidman. But like past berry has said the name will eventually be old news. I think I just do not like how popular it is becoming. Or how much I am hearing it. It is a gorgeous name but popularity is more of a concern.

missmelissa- AW thanks! It took a lot of tries for him to like any names. I think Hazel is our front runner!

sophluella- Thank you! I completely agree it has definitely grown on me since he mentioned liking that name.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.