Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nervous the names he likes are becoming too popular...

My boyfriend and I have gone through thousands of names. I am way more adventurous than him so I almost had to tame myself. I have asked you berries for help so many times. But once again I am back to the drawing board. The names my boyfriend likes I feel may become too popular. OR they already are. He likes...

Penelope- I just think of the Kardashians (who I despise) when I hear this name.
    Delilah
    Hazel

Combos we both like are:
    Hazel June Marie- Marie is my confirmation name.
    Hazel Marie
    Penelope Juliet- Juliet is a family name spelling is the American way not Italian way which looks confusing.
    Delilah Mae Juliet
    Delilah June

WDTY?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Penelope- I just think of the Kardashians (who I despise) when I hear this name.
    Don't you just hate how they ruined it for the rest of us??

Delilah
    Sounds biblical in a unfortunate way to me....

Hazel
    Love this name, but reminds me of Julia Roberts twins

@Karolinefb- Yes! and they are not even real celebrities. ugh. When I hear delilah or Hazel I do not picture that I just want to avoid my future children being called by their first and last name in school or having a common name. I have never met a Penelope, Delilah or Hazel so I am not sure if it is just popular in the nameberry world. But I still worry. Hazel is the only one I can see working and complimenting our boy name choices.
    TTC #1

Delilah Mae Juliet - love this combination - a little biblical sweetened with the Mae and then the Classical name Juliet who is a little bit Shakespeare too!

Do you think Delilah Mae Juliet and Hazel June Marie could be sibling type names?
    TTC #1