Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Seconding:

Astrid Rhodora
    Astrid Rhea

I love the rh of these names and Rhonda. Rhodora, especially, is very reminicent of your mother's name and flows beautifully with Astrid. It's one of my favorites these days.

I love Astrid.

As far as an honor name, why don't you tell your mother that you'd like to honor her and ask her to help pick a middle based on something that's important to her? A book she loved, her favorite flower, a name she treasures. Something you can both agree on.

Every step away from the actual name lessens the honor somewhat. See Swistle: http://swistlebabynames.blogspot.com...onor-name.html

Astrid Renada?

My moms name is Rhonda too, she gave me the middle name Renae. I think that fits well for a Rhonda too.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

My first thoughts were Rhonwen or Rhoda. I second the idea of asking your mother for suggestions. Allowing her to choose a name she loves for the middle spot could be just as special as using an honor name.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia