Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

THIS OR THAT: Boys with Three Middle Names

In light of all the entertaining This or That games that have been produced here, I thought that another of slight difference may be interesting.

Two middle names are a relatively common sight amongst the wanderers of Nameberry, including the board we're currently browsing - but three, with four names in total? Rarely seen, probably because with each additional name comes greater complication in maintaining smooth motion. I feel that this will give us an opportunity to practice vision and imagination.

I'm sure that most are familiar with the workings of such pastimes, but for those unaware:
    The title - This or That - truly displays the meaning. One person provides their creation, the next person provides their own; the following member will select the name they best prefer and also include a combination, and so on.

Caspar Darien Emile Arpad

or

Penn Adlai Arley Rowan

Last edited by warlordfrancesca; April 17th, 2014 at 07:59 PM.

- Francesca

"What fiction could match - in drama or suspense - man's first walk on the Moon?"
    - Leonard Nimoy, Spock

Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

- Francesca

"What fiction could match - in drama or suspense - man's first walk on the Moon?"
    - Leonard Nimoy, Spock

Teenberry ~ Currently on vacation in Germany visiting family and learning new German names!

Edwin Tobias ~ Jasper Quincy ~ Peregrine Henry ~ Gideon Atlas ~ Reid Wallace ~ Simon Augustus ~ Desmond Finley ~ Elliot Luka

Tallulah Winter ~ Daphne Ruth ~ Margo Juniper ~ Clara Louise ~ Rose Bernadette

- Francesca

- Leonard Nimoy, Spock