Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sohan is one that I like but couldn't use. I don't think I could bring myself to use it anyway but it sounds too matchy with our daughters name.

Some more:
    Bear
    Ptolemy
    Aphrodite
    Hermione
    Niall
    Luther

That's all I can think of right now!
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

Oooh, thrilled to see Persephone and Apollo! Apollo is a guilty pleasure name for me, and so is Ptolemy. Jesper is also interesting.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Sophie (niece)
    Jack, Caroline, Max (best friends' children)
    Stella, Zadie (my cats)
    Sasha, Simon (family pets)

Another close friend is due in a month. I told her my favorite boy names and she told me they had (coincidentally) already settled on one of those names. I'm betting on Jasper, Amias, or Milo. :-(

McKay and Vienna. Both are nice names, but I don't think I would have used either of them even if my "in-laws" hadn't.
    However, a few that I'm sad to see go are Ivy and Cassie. I think both are adorable and I would definitely consider them, but Ivy is the name of my boyfriend's brother's dog and Cassie is the name of an old cat of his too. Sad.