Results 6 to 10 of 12
Thread: Rate these names :)
June 13th, 2013 07:59 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I really like your list! In order of preference my favorites for each name are
Felicity Nora- I also like Felicity Clara
Juliette Nora- If Clara Juliette was an option I would pick that
Aria Victoria- I like Aria Katherine much better
I love Beatrix, I think it goes well with a lot of your names.Eleanor/Eloise, Cecilia, Josephine, Audrey, Fiona, Vivienne, Hazel, Juliet, Genevieve, Iris, Felicity, Penelope, Daisy, Scarlett, Isla, Claire/Clara, Amelia, Caroline, Stella, Eve, Margot, Annabel, Delilah, Ruby, Freya, Esme, Lola, Ivy, Willa, Gemma
Oliver, Sebastian, Theodore, Felix, Leo, Simon, Wesley, August, Jasper, Miles, Jude, Silas, Finn, Dashiell, Abram, Elliot, Tristan, Charles, Gabriel, Wyatt, Declan, Conrad, Harrison, Levi, Blaise, Luke, Callum, Beckett, Wilder, Beau, Knox, Lincoln
June 13th, 2013 08:03 PM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
I also agree that Emilia Beatrix makes a wonderful combination!
I also really like:
Adelaide (do you like Beatrice, if so I really like Adelaide Beatrice)
Lucia (with the pr. Loo-see-uh)
I prefer the spelling Juliet than Juliette, I feel it looks a bit overdone (if that makes sense?) and I prefer Cora or Cordelia to Coralie.
Aria I don't mind, but I think it is getting pretty popular and is going to stay that way for a while.
Alaina isn't my style at all, it's part of a group of names that sound whiny for some reason to me.
June 13th, 2013 08:45 PM #10
1. Emilia Mary (like Amelia but I prefer the Italian spelling) - So pretty
2. Emilia Katherine - Prefer Mary over Katherine. Emilia is lovely.
3. Juliette Nora - Love Nora. Juliet would be my preferred spelling. Juliette just seems unnecessary and 'try hard' to me, sorry.
4. Juliette Clara - can't go wrong with either middle, though I think I prefer Nora.
5. Adelaide Rose - Lovely. Love both names.
6. Adelaide Katerina - Would prefer this as Adelaide Catharina, but that's only minor.
7. Aria Mary - LOVE
8. Aria Victoria - Preferring Mary here as well. I think it's the 'ia' ending on both names.
9. Coralie Rose - I don't like the -lie. Cora would be better, but doesn't flow well with Rose.
10. Coralie Noelle - Cora Noelle would be gorgeous.
11. Felicity Nora - I don't like the airy feeling of Felicity. It seems a bit insubstantial. Nora is still lovely.
12. Felicity Alaina - I don't like this at all.
13. Alaina Rose - Elena would be stunning here, but Alaina just ruins it for me.
14. Alaina Noelle - I don't really care for Noelle.
15. Lucia Mary - Lucia is gorgeous and I like it paired with Mary. Lucy is my favorite name in the world so I'm pretty happy with any of her variants
16. Lucia Katherine - dislike this spelling of Katherine, but Lucia is adorable as I said before.
Beatrix nickname Trixie - Adorable. Beatrix is too heavy and dark sounding for me to use (I prefer shorter, cutesy names like Lucy) but I love seeing it on other people's kids.Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay
June 13th, 2013 09:52 PM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Emilia Mary - it's all right. But there's something about it that seems "off" to me.
Emilia Katherine - This has better flow to it.
Juliette Nora - Don't like the combo
Juliette Clara - This is better than the Nora combo.
Adelaide Rose - Love Adelaide. Rose is pretty but WAAAAYYY overused as a middle name.
Adelaide Katerina - The flow is off. Seems like a mouthful to say.
Aria Mary - Hate Aria.
Aria Victoria - Still hate Aria, but at least this is the better of the two options.
Coralie Rose - it's all right.
Felicity Nora - I like this combo. I can really envision a smart and sophisticated young women with this name.
Felicity Alaina - pales in comparison to the Felicity Nora combo.
Alaina Rose - Not horrible but not great.
Alaina Noelle - Kind of meh for me.
Lucia Mary - This combo is really sweet.
Lucia Katherine - Like the Lucia Mary combo a lot better.
June 14th, 2013 12:01 AM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Thanks guys! Mary is my moms name, my mother in laws name is Marie and my middle name is Mary so I thought it would be a nice way to honor all of that in one by using it as the middle name if we have a girl first. Nora is my aunts name who has no children and shes like a second mom to me so I would like to think if I had another girl (thinking ahead here) I would use that as a middle name to honor her. I love all the suggestions, especially Emilia Beatrix.