Results 6 to 10 of 12
Thread: Rate these names :)
June 13th, 2013 07:59 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I really like your list! In order of preference my favorites for each name are
Felicity Nora- I also like Felicity Clara
Juliette Nora- If Clara Juliette was an option I would pick that
Aria Victoria- I like Aria Katherine much better
I love Beatrix, I think it goes well with a lot of your names.Eleanor, Cecilia, Josephine, Audrey, Fiona, Vivienne, Hazel, Juliet, Genevieve, Iris, Felicity, Rosalie, Penelope, Daisy, Charlotte, Scarlett, Caroline, Isla, Claire/Clara, Amelia/Emilia, Stella, Eve, Margot, Annabel, Delilah, Ruby, Freya, Esme, Lola, Ivy
Oliver, Sebastian, Theodore, Felix, Leo, Simon, Wesley, August, Jasper, Miles, Jude/Julian, Silas, Finn, Dashiell, Abram, Elliott, Tristan, Caleb, Gabriel, Wyatt, Declan, Conrad, Harrison, Levi, Blaise, Callum, Beckett, Asher, Wilder, Ezra
June 13th, 2013 08:03 PM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
I also agree that Emilia Beatrix makes a wonderful combination!
I also really like:
Adelaide (do you like Beatrice, if so I really like Adelaide Beatrice)
Lucia (with the pr. Loo-see-uh)
I prefer the spelling Juliet than Juliette, I feel it looks a bit overdone (if that makes sense?) and I prefer Cora or Cordelia to Coralie.
Aria I don't mind, but I think it is getting pretty popular and is going to stay that way for a while.
Alaina isn't my style at all, it's part of a group of names that sound whiny for some reason to me.
June 13th, 2013 08:45 PM #10
1. Emilia Mary (like Amelia but I prefer the Italian spelling) - So pretty
2. Emilia Katherine - Prefer Mary over Katherine. Emilia is lovely.
3. Juliette Nora - Love Nora. Juliet would be my preferred spelling. Juliette just seems unnecessary and 'try hard' to me, sorry.
4. Juliette Clara - can't go wrong with either middle, though I think I prefer Nora.
5. Adelaide Rose - Lovely. Love both names.
6. Adelaide Katerina - Would prefer this as Adelaide Catharina, but that's only minor.
7. Aria Mary - LOVE
8. Aria Victoria - Preferring Mary here as well. I think it's the 'ia' ending on both names.
9. Coralie Rose - I don't like the -lie. Cora would be better, but doesn't flow well with Rose.
10. Coralie Noelle - Cora Noelle would be gorgeous.
11. Felicity Nora - I don't like the airy feeling of Felicity. It seems a bit insubstantial. Nora is still lovely.
12. Felicity Alaina - I don't like this at all.
13. Alaina Rose - Elena would be stunning here, but Alaina just ruins it for me.
14. Alaina Noelle - I don't really care for Noelle.
15. Lucia Mary - Lucia is gorgeous and I like it paired with Mary. Lucy is my favorite name in the world so I'm pretty happy with any of her variants
16. Lucia Katherine - dislike this spelling of Katherine, but Lucia is adorable as I said before.
Beatrix nickname Trixie - Adorable. Beatrix is too heavy and dark sounding for me to use (I prefer shorter, cutesy names like Lucy) but I love seeing it on other people's kids.Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay
June 13th, 2013 09:52 PM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Emilia Mary - it's all right. But there's something about it that seems "off" to me.
Emilia Katherine - This has better flow to it.
Juliette Nora - Don't like the combo
Juliette Clara - This is better than the Nora combo.
Adelaide Rose - Love Adelaide. Rose is pretty but WAAAAYYY overused as a middle name.
Adelaide Katerina - The flow is off. Seems like a mouthful to say.
Aria Mary - Hate Aria.
Aria Victoria - Still hate Aria, but at least this is the better of the two options.
Coralie Rose - it's all right.
Felicity Nora - I like this combo. I can really envision a smart and sophisticated young women with this name.
Felicity Alaina - pales in comparison to the Felicity Nora combo.
Alaina Rose - Not horrible but not great.
Alaina Noelle - Kind of meh for me.
Lucia Mary - This combo is really sweet.
Lucia Katherine - Like the Lucia Mary combo a lot better.
June 14th, 2013 12:01 AM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Thanks guys! Mary is my moms name, my mother in laws name is Marie and my middle name is Mary so I thought it would be a nice way to honor all of that in one by using it as the middle name if we have a girl first. Nora is my aunts name who has no children and shes like a second mom to me so I would like to think if I had another girl (thinking ahead here) I would use that as a middle name to honor her. I love all the suggestions, especially Emilia Beatrix.