Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like your list! In order of preference my favorites for each name are

Emilia Katherine
    Adelaide Rose
    Felicity Nora- I also like Felicity Clara
    Juliette Nora- If Clara Juliette was an option I would pick that
    Coralie Rose
    Lucia Mary
    Aria Victoria- I like Aria Katherine much better
    Alaina Noelle

I love Beatrix, I think it goes well with a lot of your names.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I also agree that Emilia Beatrix makes a wonderful combination!

I also really like:
    Adelaide (do you like Beatrice, if so I really like Adelaide Beatrice)
    Felicity Nora
    Clara
    Lucia (with the pr. Loo-see-uh)

I prefer the spelling Juliet than Juliette, I feel it looks a bit overdone (if that makes sense?) and I prefer Cora or Cordelia to Coralie.

Aria I don't mind, but I think it is getting pretty popular and is going to stay that way for a while.

Alaina isn't my style at all, it's part of a group of names that sound whiny for some reason to me.

1. Emilia Mary (like Amelia but I prefer the Italian spelling) - So pretty

2. Emilia Katherine - Prefer Mary over Katherine. Emilia is lovely.

3. Juliette Nora - Love Nora. Juliet would be my preferred spelling. Juliette just seems unnecessary and 'try hard' to me, sorry.

4. Juliette Clara - can't go wrong with either middle, though I think I prefer Nora.

5. Adelaide Rose - Lovely. Love both names.

6. Adelaide Katerina - Would prefer this as Adelaide Catharina, but that's only minor.

7. Aria Mary - LOVE

8. Aria Victoria - Preferring Mary here as well. I think it's the 'ia' ending on both names.

9. Coralie Rose - I don't like the -lie. Cora would be better, but doesn't flow well with Rose.

10. Coralie Noelle - Cora Noelle would be gorgeous.

11. Felicity Nora - I don't like the airy feeling of Felicity. It seems a bit insubstantial. Nora is still lovely.

12. Felicity Alaina - I don't like this at all.

13. Alaina Rose - Elena would be stunning here, but Alaina just ruins it for me.

14. Alaina Noelle - I don't really care for Noelle.

15. Lucia Mary - Lucia is gorgeous and I like it paired with Mary. Lucy is my favorite name in the world so I'm pretty happy with any of her variants

16. Lucia Katherine - dislike this spelling of Katherine, but Lucia is adorable as I said before.

Beatrix nickname Trixie - Adorable. Beatrix is too heavy and dark sounding for me to use (I prefer shorter, cutesy names like Lucy) but I love seeing it on other people's kids.
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Emilia Mary - it's all right. But there's something about it that seems "off" to me.
    Emilia Katherine - This has better flow to it.
    Juliette Nora - Don't like the combo
    Juliette Clara - This is better than the Nora combo.
    Adelaide Rose - Love Adelaide. Rose is pretty but WAAAAYYY overused as a middle name.
    Adelaide Katerina - The flow is off. Seems like a mouthful to say.
    Aria Mary - Hate Aria.
    Aria Victoria - Still hate Aria, but at least this is the better of the two options.
    Coralie Rose - it's all right.
    Felicity Nora - I like this combo. I can really envision a smart and sophisticated young women with this name.
    Felicity Alaina - pales in comparison to the Felicity Nora combo.
    Alaina Rose - Not horrible but not great.
    Alaina Noelle - Kind of meh for me.
    Lucia Mary - This combo is really sweet.
    Lucia Katherine - Like the Lucia Mary combo a lot better.

Thanks guys! Mary is my moms name, my mother in laws name is Marie and my middle name is Mary so I thought it would be a nice way to honor all of that in one by using it as the middle name if we have a girl first. Nora is my aunts name who has no children and shes like a second mom to me so I would like to think if I had another girl (thinking ahead here) I would use that as a middle name to honor her. I love all the suggestions, especially Emilia Beatrix.