Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quick Question

I'm sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for Bostonsavvy! We didn't really try for the first year either but it always hurt to get the negative test result so I know what you mean. Hopefully you'll get that positive sooner than later!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Thanks for the warm wishes! It is sort of a strange feeling. I can't really be overly sad because I know it's not what we were planning for in the first place.... But I DO get sad every single time! I know it will happen in time though. When we actually ARE trying. Maybe sooner, who knows

Sorry the news wasn't what you wanted, but, who knows, when you really start TTC maybe it'll happen straight away! Best of luck

By the way, you can join in discussions on our TTC thread if you haven't already. I know you're not actively TTC yet, but there's a few girls on there who are in their "pre-TTC" phase. I joined in a couple months before my husband and I actively started trying! Also, it's a good place to ask questions relating to PMS symptoms/pregnancy symptoms, etc.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 14th, 2013 at 02:42 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Sorry the news wasn't what you wanted, but, who knows, when you really start TTC maybe it'll happen straight away! Best of luck

By the way, you can join in discussions on our TTC thread if you haven't already. I know you're not actively TTC yet, but there's a few girls on there who are in their "pre-TTC" phase. I joined in a couple months before my husband and I actively started trying! Also, it's a good place to ask questions relating to PMS symptoms/pregnancy symptoms, etc.
    Yep. I'm one of those in the "pre-TTC" group.

@bostonsavvy, before I got pregnant with Rowan we were in the "Well, I hate birth control so whatever happens happens" frame of mind, not actively TTC. I got pregnant after 4 months, but each time I got a negative test I was oddly devastated. I guess that's how I knew I really wanted a baby. When I got that positive though, I still had a mini panic attack. Haha
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.