Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I like Leon, but I adore Anton... it reminds me of the Russian writer Anton Chekhov... <3 I don't think Anton Leo flows quite right, though. Anton Raphael would be an amazingly awesome, epic sort of a name! I would be delighted to no end to meet an Anton Raphael... of course, this all depends on the surname...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Tough choice for me. Of the 'Leo' names Leo and Leon I prefer over Leonardo. Leon Raphael and Anton Leo are my favorites. Leon Raphael sounds mysterious and worldly. Anton Leo sounds down-to-earth and friendly. Both are awesome.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Leons

Just another alternative thought. Lionel?

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixdaisy View Post
    It's the worst- "Beatrix? Are you kidding? No way in hell" hahaha I think its because men arent as into names as women get generally so we hear/read about so many different, unique ones that we get used to it but he's like, "whats wrong with Jessica and Lauren?"

I think the Raphael spelling works better only because it's more common and looks more classic. I love Italian spellings for girls but on boys names it can make them look a little feminine. Like the Raffaele spelling to me makes it look slightly girly, Maybe just Rafael instead?

That is the story of my life right now. Which I will cut him some slack since I am the name nerd looking at different combos all the time. When he is flying blind. I already told him our child will not have a common name like the ones you mentioned. No way!

I do like Raphael spelling I was just nervous people would think it was wrong to use it.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tfzolghadr View Post
    I like Leon, but I adore Anton... it reminds me of the Russian writer Anton Chekhov... <3 I don't think Anton Leo flows quite right, though. Anton Raphael would be an amazingly awesome, epic sort of a name! I would be delighted to no end to meet an Anton Raphael... of course, this all depends on the surname...
    My mother said the same thing when I mentioned Anton Leo she said it sounded off and weird. I do actually like the sound of Anton Raphael! I did not even think to put those two together hahah. Do you think it is okay to use the Raphael spelling which is Hebrew vs the Rafaele which is Italian? Beatrix said the Rafaele looks feminine and not as pleasing to the eye which I can totally see now that I am looking at it.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.