Names Searched Right Now:

Looking for suggestions to add to our list!

We're planning names right now, and a boy's name has been chosen, but, we're polar opposites for girls names!

My List: Vienna, Vivienne, Athena, Penelope, Florence, Beatrice, Kathleen, Celeste, Sylvie, Tallulah

His List: Sophie, Lucy, Charlotte, Leah, Kayla, Coreena, Darcy, Keira, Aurelia, Violet

as you can see, we have very different tastes, and our previous list of ones that we'd agreed on...that idea did NOT work out, LOL. I don't think we actually settled on anything that was 100% perfect for us to use!

If we were to have a boy, he'd be named Bryson Paul nn Bryce

our only restrictions are no names beginning with M, or the Ay sound (Ava, Ayla, etc) or names with Anna in them (Anna is a relative we don't particularly like, and do not want to have resemblance to her name at all). Last name will be Maynard Please suggest anything you think will suit Maynard (and our tastes) nicely!
    Soraya-Tallulah-Priya-Tiana-Georgiana-Beatrice-Annabella-Arabella

Patrick-Michael-Daniel-Simon-Oliver-Jake-Brogan-Elliot-Joel

~no babies yet, just in the planning stages~

Hmmm, your tastes don't seem to be entirely different. Here are some suggestions that seem to mesh your two lists?

Callista
    Cora or Coraline or Coralie
    Caroline
    Lucinda
    Ophelia
    Linnea
    Lorelei
    Karensa
    Colleen

Sylvie and Sophie seem really close and maybe like a good place to compromise. Same with Athena and Aurelia, Violet and Vienna. Or, since you both like Bryson for a boy, what about Bryony for a girl? Unless you would want to save Bryson for a future boy.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

My List: Vienna, Vivienne, Athena, Penelope, Florence, Beatrice, Kathleen, Celeste, Sylvie, Tallulah
    His List: Sophie, Lucy, Charlotte, Leah, Kayla, Coreena, Darcy, Keira, Aurelia, Violet

Araminta
    Theresa
    Olivia
    Estelle/Stella
    Bianca
    Veronica
    Fiona
    Phoebe
    Emmeline
    Carys
    Pearl
    Juliana/Juliet
    Isla
    Veda

You could also do a double-barrel (I'm obsessed with these, though some berries don't like them) that include something you both like.

Sophie-Beatrice
    Lucy-Kathleen
    Sylvie-Charlotte
    Tallulah-Violet
    Darcy-Athena
    Penelope-Rose (Rose sounds like something he would like, right?)
    Last edited by namelover77; June 13th, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

What about Viola? sorta part way between Vienna and Violet

Corinne or Carolina? more traditional than Coreena, but not quite as traditional as Kathleen.

Tabitha or Talitha? similar to Tallulah and Leah

Althea or Amelia? part way between Aurelia and Athena

Cecily? mix of Celeste and Lucy

Suzette? mixture of Sylvie, Sophie, Charlotte, and Celeste
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin