View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rory

11 18.33%
  • Mabel

49 81.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I voted Mabel. You and your husband seem to have completely different styles.

What do you think about Victoria with Rory as a nickname? Rory just seems very masculine to me, but a classic name like Victoria could really balance it out (and Rory definitely beats other Victoria nicknames like Vicky or Tori).
    Ezra, Finn, Hamish, Nathan, Roland, Tobias
    Bonnie, Clementine, Greta, Hermione, Matilda, Wren

I picked Mabel because although I like rory on paper, the rs make it awkward to say in my opinion.

I voted for Mabel. It's sweet and vintage-y. I think Rory could be a spunky nickname for a girl, but I wouldn't use it as a first name on its own as it's traditionally male. It could be short for Veronica (although I'm not a big fan of that name) or Lorelei (but that might be a little bit too Gilmore Girls)...there may be other options, I just can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Rory is too boy for me... Mabel is sweet, cute, and classic. Mabel by a long shot.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Love Rory! If it was not my nephews name I would have pushed for my daughter to be called Victoria nn Rory.

Mabel is also sweet but much more of a vintage name x