Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    I have Rex Leon and Clive. Do love the name Rex but it is just way to much of a dog name for me to think about it seriously for my son .

My hubby has William Henry and George Lesley. Our little boy's name reflects my hubby's paternal grandfather as his mn
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Hermann, Thomas Arthur "Tom", and Ronald "Ron" (step-grandpa). Will ask about middle names!
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan

Scandinavian grandfathers

Maternal Grandfather: Stanislaw "Stanley" Dominic
    Paternal Grandfather: Charles Thomas
    Great-Grandfathers: Theophil "Alexander" (went by his middle name), Frank, John, and I only know the fourth's initials (N.F.).
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Linus Aloysius (the middle name is quite common in his German lineage) and Sidney Harold. I've traced back my ancestry on both parents' sides and have come across some great names.
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013