Cornelius Edmund

DH:
    Walter William
    Leroy Wayne

My Great great Grandfathers:
    Orlando
    Felix Ferdinand
    Mama to Theodore Adl3r Emm3tt "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!! It's a GIRL!!!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

William T (no middle name, he just used T.)
    and Arthur (I can't remember his middle name, or if he had one; he died when I was quite young.)
    Good names on the male side of my family!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

My grandfathers' names were Peter and Alan. Step-Grandfather was Walter (nn. Wally).

My fiance also had a grandfather called Peter. The other one was called Edward (nn. Ted).
    Girls: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Elodie, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boys: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Robin, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx

Alvin Jay. I just discovered my grandfather, who I've never met, was named Arthur Alan. I think they're both pretty cool.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Paternal
    William Richard is my dad's dad, after he died my grandmother remarried a man named Palmer, not sure of his middle name. The other grandfathers (greats) that I know of are Joseph and Amos.

Maternal
    Richard Earl. His father was Daniel Earl, and my grandmothers father was William Charles.

So if we chose to honor my grandparents, William and Richard would be easy picks.

DH's are:

Paternal:
    Wayne, not sure of the middle name. DH said his mn starts with a G, my FIL's first name is Gary but Wayne was born sometime between 1910-1920 (he isn't entirely sure of the year) and I don't think Gary was popular at that time, but who knows.

Maternal:
    Leonard Woodworth. Leonard is DH's middle name, and Leona my one dd's mn after her daddy and great grandpa.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)