Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Feeling Unsure

How would it be five weeks already? It has only been one and a half since my period started! Sorry confused ha ha

Omg sorry that was a stupid question... I am so tired! I understand now thanks blade! That was embarrassing lol

Because your last "period" would have been early pregnancy bleeding, not an actual period. Therefore, your gestation would be calculated from your last period in May, which means you're over five weeks pregnant. However, if your last period (eight days ago) was a real period, you wouldn't be pregnant because your ovulation date would be taking place about now. You can't test (and expect an accurate result) until you're AT LEAST ten days past ovulation (i.e. when your next period is due).
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks for all the helpful info guys sorry for my brain lapse! Failure to see the obvious right there.

CF is really an awful disease. My dad was on the list for a lung transplant but ended up taking himself off the list. Risks outweighed benefits for him. Can't imagine having two kids with CF!