Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by lovewn View Post
    You're not being ridiculous, but it does sound kind of like you're just sick. I mean, I did bleed when pregnant a little bit, but not a regular flow. Bottom line, if it was a abnormal period for you go ahead and take a test. Also, no fever doesn't mean you are not sick, and being sick has seemed like it caused me to have a shorter period before, but I guess I don't actually know if that is typical. I agree, buy a bunch of dollar tests to keep around if this is you have constant pregnancy scares. Or are they scares? Do you wan to be pregnant? I hope you get the result you want, test now and maybe in a week or two also.
    We were not planning on it but I am always secretly hoping for a positive we would be extatic if it was a positive, but not heartbroken if it wasnt, since we aren't technically trying yet!

Who knows. I may have caught a little something, and my mind I just fabricating bigger and better things. But, my symptoms last month before I got my short period were very abnormal. I tested about 3 days before my period and for a negative. Then I got the period and didnt think twice about it until I started feeling the random waves of nausea.

I am testing tomorrow morning just to be safe.

I always get nausea with my period.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I always get nausea with my period.
    I get it sometimes as well. But my period (which was abnormally short) finished over a week ago! Which is the odd part

Well, I'll be the voice of encouragement, as I had "early pregnancy bleeding," which I thought was a stone-cold normal period, the first month of my current pregnancy.

But of course, I'll repeat what you already know-- just test! No reason to wait until tomorrow, unless you like holding on to a flicker of hope/dread .
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by whit32 View Post
    I had about a 4 day period with my ectopic pregnancy. It is possible to have a small period while pregnant. And, yes, it never hurts to do a quick, cheap test. Good luck :-)
    Whit32- I just saw your signature. My dad had CF. Does your little boy?