Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Unsure

Feeling Unsure

I know, i know.... I freak out every month and every month it is a fake out! But yet again here is another month and here I am again! Please humor me :/

Shortest period I've ever had. First day was June 3rd, and it was over by the morning of June 5th. Two full days. Regular flow. June 9th I started having severe nausea. I've had it off and on since then. It gets bad in the morning, goes away, and comes in waves through out the day. I have weird cravings. Thinking of eating anything cooked or hot makes me feel sick. All I had yesterday was toast and a smoothie. And even though I felt sick, a Swiss roll cake sounded good and sat fine!

I am moody, exhausted, anxious, and just sort of feel generally weak at random points through out the day. Could it be possible? Does this sound familiar to anyone? I thought maybe I was getting the stomach flu. But it hasn't gotten worse, I have no fever, and like I said it comes in waves!

I know everyone will just say that I should test! And i probably will tomorrow morning. But does this sound familiar to anyone's experiences?

Thanks!

I think I am just going to go out and stock up on dollar store tests to have around at all times! I just can't stand not knowing one way or the other. So silly!

Haha no replies... Guess that means I AM being ridiculous

You're not being ridiculous, but it does sound kind of like you're just sick. I mean, I did bleed when pregnant a little bit, but not a regular flow. Bottom line, if it was a abnormal period for you go ahead and take a test. Also, no fever doesn't mean you are not sick, and being sick has seemed like it caused me to have a shorter period before, but I guess I don't actually know if that is typical. I agree, buy a bunch of dollar tests to keep around if this is you have constant pregnancy scares. Or are they scares? Do you wan to be pregnant? I hope you get the result you want, test now and maybe in a week or two also.

I had about a 4 day period with my ectopic pregnancy. It is possible to have a small period while pregnant. And, yes, it never hurts to do a quick, cheap test. Good luck :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me