Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer the most?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Annabel

19 50.00%
  • Annabelle

13 34.21%
  • Annabella

6 15.79%
  • Anabel

1 2.63%
  • Anabelle

5 13.16%
  • Anabella

2 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Which one do you prefer the most?

I love these names but I just cannot choose which one's the best. Annabel, Annabelle, Annabella, Anabel, Anabelle and Anabella. Which one do you prefer the most? Thanks

I voted for Annabel. I used to HATE that spelling, lol, but now it's the only one I really love. Annabelle is my second favorite. I also like Annabella and Anabelle, but not as much as Annabel.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Anabella Sophia

When I was pregnant, I never veered from the name Annabella. However, we didn't want her to be called "Anna" so I decided to make it unique and remove one "n" in the common spelling to make Anabella (middle name Sophia). I have to say, there hasn't been one introduction in 9 years whereby the other person didn't respond with "what a beautiful name!".

Annabel is the most appealing to me. It looks nicer. Simple. Easiest to spell. Annabelle is a close second. I like Anna with 2 N's. Ana with 1 N seems simpler, but I think it would cause issues with spelling.
    Annabella is very frilly.