Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sibling name for Bo?

We don't know the sex. But because our first son is named Bo, I feel some self-imposed pressure to have a more unique name for his sibling.

Do you think the sibling name should be unique, or would we be okay going more traditional?

Boy names we like: Charles (nn Charlie) and Kypton (nn Kyp).
    Girl name options: Lyla, Lily, Teagan.

Thanks!

Use a more unique name. Tough from kypton and Charles I would use Charles since it goes better with Bo. From the girls I'd chose Teagan or maybe Rue? Beeda would also go well with Bo.

I don't like Kypton, because it looks like Kryptonite to me which is not a good thing. But I don't like Charles with Bo either. How about Kipling NN Kip?

For the girls, I love Lyla with Bo. Second choice Teagan. Lily is so extremely commonplace that it just doesn't seem to fit.
    contemplating combos:
    August David Dodge · August Henry Dodge · Barnaby Viggo Paul · Barnaby Atlas Paul
    Leona Vesper Lynn · Vivian Lillie Revere · Florence Patricia Mae · Zelda Katherine Rose

Thanks for the suggestions! Its great to get unbiased opinions, since its so hard for us to agree!

Its so funny because we were also thinking about Rue. It does seem to go well.