Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Shakespeare aside, Beatrice and Benedict are absolutely darling as siblings.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I immediately think of the couple - but the names do sound lovely together!
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]

I pretty much agree with everyone -- Bea & Ben sound so cute.

P.S In the Sims 2, Beatrice & Benedick are recreated as children... and they're siblings ^-^
    A 17 year old girl with a penchant for names (◡‿◡✿)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Current Favorites [changes frequently]:
    ♀: Sylvie, Lux, Romy, Ottilie, Maisie, Pearl
    ♂: Leo, Atlas, Ezra, Archer, Beau, Flynn

Maybe more people wouldn't get the pair, but it leapt at me immediately. I definitely wouldn't do it, even though I love each name individually. I mean, if you were naming a pair of dogs or cats, I would love it (have actually thought about naming two cats this because BF will not entertain Beatrice as a name for a child, and Much Ado is my fave Shakespeare play). But on human babies, I find this lovely pairing a little creepy/cutesy. Sorry!

I've never known the correlation between these two names and that play. And to be honest, not a whole lot of people would. If they ask, say "Oh, really? I didn't know that." Simple as that! Instead what came up for me immediately was Benedict Arthur, but Benedict also belonged to a Pope and other interesting people throughout history that I think it's livable. If people can get away naming their sons Judas or Jude, why not Benedict?

Beatrice and Benedict are really cute together. They're different, classy, unique, just a lot of things. Beatrice is catching a lot these days, and I'm not a huge fan of it, but its darling with Benedict, which I think is a great alternative to Benjamin!

I think I'd like Beatrice Katherine and Benedict Edward. I really don't recommend using Benedict with Arthur, obviously.

I also like Benedict with Theodore and Ignatius--they really make sense!
    Last edited by liviajoan; June 14th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen