Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Beatrice and Benedict?

I just love these two names, especially together. I feel it's prob wrong to use them on siblings because Beatrice and Benedict are lovers in Much Ado about Nothing, what do you think?
    Beatrice, Endellion, Alice, Lucia, Clementine, Iris, Aurelia, Emily, Katherine, Hermione

Edward, Ignatius, Arthur, Benedict, Thomas, Whit, Theodore, Thijs, Archer, Henry

I'm not a Beatrice fan, but I LOVE Benedict!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

I like Shakespeare, but I didn't really make the connection between Beatrice and Benedict. I think they're alright for siblings, but the lover thing is not fantastic. I'm torn on how okay/not okay it is.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by arunciblespoon View Post
    Beatrice and Benedict are lovers in Much Ado about Nothing
    So creepy. So very very creepy. I read Much Ado very recently, and I've seen it twice this summer already (screen and stage) which made the icky association leap out at me. Also, Béatrice et Bénédict is an opera. I'd choose one or the other.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I think Beatrix and Benedict or Beata and Benedict will be just fine. But Beatrice and Benedict...not so much, it's quite confusing.