Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help! Two weeks to go and no name :(

Okay, I'm sorry but I'm going crazy trying to think of names! NOTHING SEEMS RIGHT!! And we have roughly 2 weeks to go!

I like Sylvia but hubby is a bit meh about it and to be honest I think he'd be happy if I just stopped trying to think of a name and let one come, but I feel like if we don't think about it nothing is going to change. (Also doesn't help that we are in different states right now!).

I can't pin point what type of name style I have or anything right now

Top points:

Older Sister is Marilla Susan

Our last name is Currey.

If it were a boy it probably would have been Rafferty Albert.

List of names I have been pondering:

Sylvia not Sylvie (that's be the nn)
    Eluna
    Enid
    Lillian (as mn)
    Magnolia
    Illeana / Eleana
    Blythe (mn - I love but hubby doesn't and then there is the AOGG connection)
    Lottie/Lotta
    Juliet
    Jula
    Junia
    Lydia
    Aqualina
    Amayla
    Seraphina
    Julietta
    Romilly
    Althelia/Athelia
    Ziva
    Elora
    Elianna
    Acacia

Any HELP please as nothing feels right! Thanks!

(original brainstorming thread: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...in-June!/page1)

I'd go with Junia Blythe

I love Blythe! I think it goes well with Sylvia with either as first or middle. I think of the Noel Coward play Blithe Spirit, or the Shelley poem: "Hail to thee, blithe Spirit! / Bird thou never wert". How strong is your husband's dislike of it? Lottie is also very sweet.

I feel your pain - it's so hard to agree on a name! I love Sylvia! Sylvie is an adorable nickname. We are also considering it for our daughter due in July. Lillian is also lovely, it's another name that we were considering! Elora is also pretty. Perhaps your husband will come around to Sylvia eventually. It's such a lovely name! Good luck!!!!

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country