Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I like the name Huckleberry. A LOT. I've never seen it used, so. Yay! Huckleberry Jude sounds great too.
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn

I named my gorgeous son, Finn, in 1996. People "warned" me at the time that he would be teased and called "Huck"...to which I replied, "SO what". I grew up as a female red head, last name Gordon in the 70's, so I was called "Flash Gordon" - didn't kill me....(yes, I had my only child at 39 yrs young).

SO, I say Huckleberry Finn!

... and, BTW - LOVE Holden!

Awesome feedback everyone And boy am I jealous of the nickname Flash Gordon!

My favorite is Jude from your names. Just please don't use Finn. Personally I think Huckleberry is amazing! I just hope that Sir Huck doesn't resent his parents someday.

I'm feeling pretty strongly about Jude at this point. My maternal grandmother--with whom I was very, very close, and who died when I was 17--suffered with Lupus for about half her life. She spent a lot of time in the hospital while I was growing up, but always managed to find the energy to take me shopping, and to see horror movies (saw Misery AND Se7en with her), and to create Halloween costumes for me that drag queens would have been proud of. She always said (and I believe) that she stayed alive for her grandchildren.

Anyhow, throughout her sickness, she always prayed to St. Jude. Hope for the hopeless and all. I thought Jude would be a neat way to honor her
    Last edited by tawnysaurus; June 13th, 2013 at 05:14 PM.