Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    my opinions, with a few other ideas tacked on.

Adler - I like the name. Not sure that it fits with your other names as it has a bit of softness to it.

Ajax - I actually think this is a cool name (especially for a pet). I'm not sure what I'd think if I met a guy with this name. What about Atlas?

Archer - definitely more popular than anything else on your list. I like it though. What about Argus?

Braun - this is a bit too literal for me. What about Bern ?

Chester (nn Chet) - definitely on the dorky side, especially beside your other names. What about Cedar?

Conrad - agreed that it's not the best with Rex and Troy. What about Hector?

Crew - again, a bit literal, I don't hate it though

Eric - definitely more average than most of your names. What about Jason?

Greer - includes "rear", mouthy sort of pronunciation, feels feminine.

Miles/Milo - I prefer Milo to Miles with your other names. I think it's a good option. What about Leto?

Paris - sorry, but I really think it would be a bad idea on a boy. What about Pace?

Victor (nn Vic or Vico) - a good option, more regular than your others but fine.

Dean - okay. What about Dane?

Bram - I like Bram, a lot actually, another good option. What about Flint?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by danni View Post
    With big brothers Rex, King, and Troy, I like Archer, Conrad, and Victor from your list. These 3 have the same strength as your sons' names.

Other ideas:

Valor
    Jett
    Merit
    North
    West
    Field

Valor sounds cool! Thanks for the suggestion.
    Rex Thomas ~~~ Troy Michael

Quote Originally Posted by lo View Post
    Adler reminds me of the adjective addled! Please don't go for that one. I think Archer is great with your other boys' names. Conrad is really good too!
    Adler is off the list. It just doesn't flow right for me. I can't see yelling "Rex, Troy, Adler!"

Now "Rex, Troy, Archer! Get over here!" That works.
    "Rex, Troy, Conrad!" That could work. But it doesn't have quite the flow of Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    my opinions, with a few other ideas tacked on.

Adler - I like the name. Not sure that it fits with your other names as it has a bit of softness to it.

Ajax - I actually think this is a cool name (especially for a pet). I'm not sure what I'd think if I met a guy with this name. What about Atlas?
    ** I've thought about Atlas a few times but I'm just not feeling it.

Archer - definitely more popular than anything else on your list. I like it though. What about Argus?
    ** I thought it was popular too, but it seems like its just well liked on this forum. It only ranks at 404 on the social security list.

Braun - this is a bit too literal for me. What about Bern ?

Chester (nn Chet) - definitely on the dorky side, especially beside your other names. What about Cedar?
    ** it is a little dorky.

Conrad - agreed that it's not the best with Rex and Troy. What about Hector?
    ** Hector does not go with our last name. I'm trying to stay away from alliteration too.

Crew - again, a bit literal, I don't hate it though
    ** I hear ya. I believe the Latin spelling is Carew. Not sure if I like that though.

Eric - definitely more average than most of your names. What about Jason?
    ** it definitely seems average. But it's not all that popular anymore. I thought about Jason and Jared but they're too popular.

Greer - includes "rear", mouthy sort of pronunciation, feels feminine.
    ** I see where you're coming from

Miles/Milo - I prefer Milo to Miles with your other names. I think it's a good option. What about Leto?
    **my DH really doesn't like anything that ends in -o. I just keep gravitating towards Milo for some reason.

Paris - sorry, but I really think it would be a bad idea on a boy. What about Pace?
    ** I wouldn't actually use it. But it irks me how many names are going to the girls!

Victor (nn Vic or Vico) - a good option, more regular than your others but fine.
    ** its a family name, so it's in the running.

Dean - okay. What about Dane?
    **No Dane. It has too many football associations for my family.

Bram - I like Bram, a lot actually, another good option. What about Flint?
    I just wish Bram had a better meaning. My 6yr old and 3yr know the meaning of their names and are quite proud of them. I'd like for the next child to have just as meaningful of a name.

Thanks for the feedback!

I did a little more research on Greer and all of the mainstream baby name sites have it listed as a girls name. So I guess I'll take it off the list.

Archer and Dean are my favorites by far!