Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ajax and Braun unfortunately remind me of paper towels and cleaning products (altho Ajax is a cute pet name). Paris and Crew I just do not like. Eric is a fine name but seems too plain/mainstream.

Archer and Milo are old favorites of mine, but my favorite of the new ones is Greer--super handsome! Victor, Dean and Bram are solid choices too.
    Amara Cora Esme Fiona Gwyneth Hazel Margot Matilda Sylvie Thea
    Archer Callum Emmett Emrys Ezra Ianto Leo Matteo Rhys Theo

I actually really like Crew because it reminds me of water and I like the association.

With big brothers Rex, King, and Troy, I like Archer, Conrad, and Victor from your list. These 3 have the same strength as your sons' names.

Other ideas:

Valor
    Jett
    Merit
    North
    West
    Field

I think Archer goes really well with Rex and Troy. I also like Bram and Dean, but Dean might be too mainstream compared to the others.

Archer is awesome! I love it. We had to do a research paper in class about Hitler and in my research I found out he had a wife (for less than 2 days before he killed himself) named Eva Braun. I don't think you'd want to name Baby a name associated with Hitler. That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw Braun on your list.