Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to Nameberry!

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristin and I am new to Nameberry!

I have no children, but I have been obsessed with names and name meanings since I was very little! One of the first books that I read was my mom's name book that she used when she was pregnant with me!

I do have one fur-baby, Izzy the poodle!

My main reason for joining the Nameberry forums is for opinions on my (current ) name choices!

Here we go:

Wyatt Leo Bradley

Sophie Reina Elizabeth
    Sophie Marcella Jane
    Sophie Marcella Elizabeth
    Sophie Evalyn Elizabeth

Would love to read everyone's thoughts! Middle names are family names or variations of family names!

Thanks so much everyone!!!
    Last edited by kristinjade; February 13th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

Welcome! I like Sophie Marcella Jane best from your list. That said, I'd love to see Marcella or Reina as a fn!

Lovely names, and welcome!
    I really like all of them, but my only change would be the spelling of the one to Evelyn.
    Reina is my favorite middle. Also I like Sophie Marcella Jane more than Sophie Marcella Elizabeth, but that one's pretty as well.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

I would love to use Reina or Marcella as a first name, but my boyfriend thinks they're "too crazy"...silly guy! I think I've come to the conclusion that Sophie Marcella Elizabeth is a bit of a mouthful... Reina is for my mother (she hates her name and told me never to use it, lol) and Marcella is my grandmother's middle name- after a little Italian girl that her father saved during WWII!

I've toyed with the spelling of Evelyn for a while... Its intention is to honour my grandmothers Eva and Helen...However, I suppose the sounds are both there and an alternate spelling would just complicate things...

I'm fortunate to have some great family names!

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by kristinjade; February 13th, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Name Nerd

No kids (yet), not even trying... but, I can't help but dream of beautiful (and ever-changing) names for my future children!

Welcome to Nameberry!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara