Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    November is a more redhead sort of name, in my opinion. But for the character, I like September. Not nearly as mysterious, which is good due to the fact the character is a little girl. Also, there's a great number for nicknames for both of them.
    November:
    Nova
    Ember
    Em

September:
    Tem
    Temmie
    Ember
    Em
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I like November. You could call her Novie or Nova.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

November is definitely my favorite name out of the two, but I still think September sounds younger and more like your character.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

September is more red haired to me. Like the nn Emy, Sep... I agree with the October nn Toby thought

September Cate Ingalls, nn Emmy it is Thanks, everybody!
    -Lailey

Lynna-Georgia-Winnie-Catherine-Hope-Clara-Marta-Valentine-Olivia-Thea
    Maxton-Edwin-Charles-Amadeus-Lewis-Jameson-Hugo-Beau-Farris-Reuben