Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I really like Montgomery, especially since it means so much to you. Go for it! It's hard to regret something so special. Your grandma seems awesome

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

I understand the sentimental value behind the name, but for me - it works better as a middlename.

I wouldn't like to be called Montgomery as a girl, if I'm honest, no matter how dear the family member is.

What about Olive Montgomery? Livia Montgomery?

Or Liva Montgomery? (lee-va) which is a Scandinavian pet name/short form of Olivia.

Yikes, that's awful!

There's nothing charming about Montgomery. It's a sweet sentiment, but why burden your poor daughter with such a name? Not to mention what middle school boys will do with a name containing the word MOUNT.

Also, just saw you have a son called Jackson... I'm not sure... Jackson and Montgomery - even if you call her Maggie or Molly, I would assume they were brothers. And if you use it and then ahve another boy (Charles) I would feel Charles falls completely outside the sib set.

Plus, Charles Montgomery Burns from the Simpsons spring to mind :P

Cant u name your future son Montgomery?