Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Wait was it mentioned that you have a son named Jackson? ... Having another child named Montgomery (boy or girl) is slightly terrible, please look at a map if you don't know what I'm talking about. You'd really have to name your third child Chattanooga instead of Charles, okay well Savannah or Tallahassee could work I suppose. Honestly, images of Confederate flags flash before my eyes so unless you have deep deep ties to the South, I'd move on to find more meaningful, less geographical ways to honor grandma.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I'm not as opposed to it as I was initially, but the combinations of Montgomery and Jackson do sound like either a map or a law firm...

Quote Originally Posted by poppy528 View Post
    Wait was it mentioned that you have a son named Jackson? ... Having another child named Montgomery (boy or girl) is slightly terrible, please look at a map if you don't know what I'm talking about. You'd really have to name your third child Chattanooga instead of Charles, okay well Savannah or Tallahassee could work I suppose. Honestly, images of Confederate flags flash before my eyes so unless you have deep deep ties to the South, I'd move on to find more meaningful, less geographical ways to honor grandma.
    I hadn't caught that but I agree completely with this.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I'm not usually a fan of unisex names/surnames for girls but I love when people use family names. Montgomery Ann is very sweet. I also like Montgomery Olive nn Molly. Maggie, Molly, Monty, and Merry are all great nns.

If I were in your situation and it would make my grandmother happy, I would not hesitate to use it. I personally wouldn't mind having this name, especially if it meant a lot to my family.
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Clara, Harlow, Harper, Lillian, Mabel, Rosemarie

Alden, Davis, Glenn, Eugene, Harley, Peter, Rudy