Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I love coffee! I'm not pregnant though so I can't chime in there but I would probably have a cup per day or so when the time comes. My mom drank it all throughout her pregnancies and all of us are fine.
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Just limit it and you will be fine. I have never had a baby under 8lbs when I drank coffee ttytt. The Pioneer Woman has a wonderful iced coffee recipe made by cold brewing it, that is my standard drink these days.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Oh yes, I drink coffee every day. I never finish a medium cup though. So, when I was pregnant, I had no problem giving it up. I just felt better not drinking it, but I wanted to do everything to keep my pregnancy from terminating. I had tea occasionally instead.
    There is caffeine in other things like chocolate, but as long as you don't have caffeine in large quantities, it is pretty safe.

I drink a large iced coffee every day!

That being said, I am cautious about not drinking or eating excessive caffeine after that during the day - save some chocolate or something.

I drink iced espresso every day (16 oz cup but most of that is ice and if I don't drink I get terrible headaches). My doctor says 1-2 cups a day are fine, and I frequently have a can of diet coke at either lunch or dinner. My last baby was almost 10 lbs so I do not worry about low birth weight! Like you, early in my first trimester I can't stomach coffee and I go off for a while (did this is both of my pregnancies). But I am 17 1/2 weeks now and I have been back on the sauce for about 6 weeks now. I find that I vastly prefer it cold than hot, but if hot is my best option I don't hesistate. (I usually make mine at home- we have an espresso machine and just pour my shots over ice). What I really wish is that I could enjoy it with milk instead of half-and-half. The added calories are probably a bigger reason that I limit myself than the caffeine.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013