Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ottielie, I have never heard of that. DH is a coffee connoisseur but has never stumbled on it. I'm going to look into it, though we live in a po-dunk area of the US, so I kinda doubt it's at the grocery store.
    Momma to:

Oakley Adam
    Aspen Elizabeth
    Brecken Charlie

Expecting another boy October 8, 2013

I buy it at this Italian shop in London, and I stock up whenever I'm in Italy. We don't get it in regular shops here.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love my coffee. Like you, I didn't drink any in the first trimester (although I definitely drank my share of espresso before I knew I was pregnant). Now I'll have 1, occasionally 2 cups a day. I also keep a good quality decaf on hand too for when I know I'm craving the taste/smell of coffee more than the actual caffeine.

Lucky for me the coffee shop down the street also makes a lovely decaf cinnamon latte.

I can never drink caffeine for other medical reasons, but I've noticed since I've been pregnant every time I opt for decaf or something my friends make a comment about how you can't drink caffeine in pregnancy...it seems to be a pretty popular myth. If I COULD drink caffeine, I'd feel safe drinking a cup of coffee or two each day, but I'd avoid more than one or two cups and avoid things such as energy drinks, espresso, etc.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I've always been a coffee drinker (3-4 cups per day), but stopped in January this year. Mostly because we're trying to conceive a baby, but also for health reasons. I switched to dandelion tea, which I really love now! It's caffeine free, but tastes similar to coffee. However, in terms of caffeine causing damage to an unborn baby, I think it's pretty unlikely. If you love coffee, as people have said above, you don't need to quit entirely, just limit your consumption to a few cups per day.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter