Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh...

Do you not still have to have your pregnancy confirmed by your GP before you are referred to a hospital? That's what I had to do. I went to the doctor after getting my positive but she still had to take a urine sample to officially confirm it. I didn't know patients could independently refer themselves for their first appointment, I thought a doctor had to do it. You learn something new every day!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

My GP doesn't see people about pregnancy, he said if my test is positive I'm supposed to see my midwife (he said I could come in for a urine test, but there really is no point in that), that's what's normal. I didn't know that as last time I got my first positive at my doctor's. He fixed the appointment for me though.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations, Ottilie!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Charlotte, Emily; Benjamin, James, Luke, William
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Kyle, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

OMG!!
    Congratulations,Ottilie!!
    Many hugs and best wishes! :-)

Just wanted to pop in to say Congratulations!!
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair