Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh...

Thanks for your help and other things, everyone. Supportive words are always nice! Dindle, the hug is appreciated !

Jazz, that makes me feel better! 12 months sounds crazy, but I'm sure it must be nice for the children to be so close.

Emma, hahahaha, five by 34 would be impressive... and exhausting. the gingerbread sounds delicious. We're at his parents (have been house hunting today) and I've had a bath and now I'm in a luxurious four poster bed with linen and lace curtains, lots of pillows, and a tray of fruit and a glass of champagne in front of me. Baba is goo-goo-ing right next to me.

Amy; thanks, sweetheart. Yes, I think you three need equal punishment. I might send the kids over to America when they hit their horrible teenage years so you can raise them for me...

Blade; yeah, I take back what I said, it was the other way around. Negative on the stick, positive on the bloodtest. Anyway, babies are a good thing. It's our own fault. And next time I will get that thing, don't you worry...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Best of luck to you Ottilie! You're in my prayers.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Wow! It really is unlikely that it is a false positive, usually those are actually just really early miscarriages. Good luck! More likely than not it is another baby on the way. It will be fun and crazy! Feel free to join our Jan-March due date thread.

How exciting! As an Irish twin myself, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Oh my goodness, keep us posted.

Wow... Congrats and good luck! That's shocking even to me, I can only imagine how you're feeling! Honestly, I'm not one of those "I could have 12 kids" kind of gal, but I totally support anyone who is. I debate a second child sometimes still, haha. Rowan is 20 months old now and she is entering her terrible 2's early. She's driving me nuts lately, throwing tantrums because I won't let her eat a popsicle every 10 minutes.

Anyway, warmest congratulations and well wishes.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.