Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh...

Well if you want to take a break from worrying, I'll be doing enough of that for you the rest of the day. Haha. Also, Congrats on the bottle!! What a good little Roo, listening to grampa. Hopefully you can pump much more often now and have a longer break when you need one. Very exciting. =]

I read your other thread, and obviously I know nothing about the English countryside (except that now I want to move there asap) but was curious when you guys were planning to move? Pregnant or not pregnant, you'll still have plenty of time to move and spend a snuggly year with Baba still! Keep us posted...
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland

totally possible, I know 2 different women who got pregnant with #2 without getting their period back after #1
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

My brother and I are twelve months apart. So, yeah...

Its possible. The only way you'll know is by taking a test, the sooner you find out, the better. Isn't Aphrodite just over 3 months old? You'll certainly have your hands full if you get a positive! Best of luck, hope you get the result you want.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Oh dear! Good luck, hopefully it's just your body returning to normal after having a baby. But, yeah, of course you can get pregnant while breastfeeding! Hope everything turns out well for you
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter