Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh...

Holy cow! Congratulations! My guess is you are absolutely preggo again and I'd prob take a pass on that champagne! (or a sip.. and then a pass on the rest ). Def update us after the doctor!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Mazel tov dear Ottilie!! I look forward to hearing all about this next pregnancy and reading about the next name journey. xPoppy
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Congratulations Otter! Even if this wasn't what you planned I'm sure it will be a completely wonderful journey and your children will grow up lovely and close, those are the best kind of siblings in my opinion, the ones who share their experiences together. I sincerely hope all goes well at the doctor's and can't wait to follow your next naming journey, I only saw half of your last one and it was truley memorable!
    Lila
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

So excited for you! I think I will start the name ball rolling and say that this bub could be named Oriana.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it! I see the midwife on Monday (after I got a positive on the stick, my GP has no more interest in me, luckily the midwife I used last time had an opening on the same day!) and will update you then. I only had a sip of the champagne, someone else drained the rest (not Roo).

Oriana is gorgeous, Rollo! Thanks!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]