Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh...

Well, they would be very close in age! Time to take a test I think. Hopefully you get the results you want
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Took it last night and it's positive. I'm not going to freak completely out until my doctor tells me I'm preggers though, I've had friends getting positives at the stick and then negatives when theyve been at their doctor. However, if I am pregnant next baby will be born before Roo turns one, which is crazy. That's when we planned on starting on baby 2!

Amy; our plan is finding the house we want within June, buy it (we need to get a temporary loan for buying and but it shouldn't be a problem as we will sell out house later this year), restoring the house (either removing floors and walls until we find the original ones or puttin in new hard wood floors, we might want to move some rooms around, definitely paint as most English homes are ugly as you know), and hopefully everything will be done so we can move in in November. I want it to be ready (unpacked and settled in) before December. Pregnant or not !
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh dear, I have to agree it's possible.
    Better not freak out yet because it's not good for you anyway. Actually, tests go wrong very often and I have heard of loads women worrying about being pregnant while it just were hormones. But breastfeeding is talked to be as not very effective but at least BC so I wouldn't have go mad. Stay calm, I am sure you will do your best whatever your doc says

True false positives are rare. I know that two children so close in age would be challenging but really, that would also be so incredibly special for them to have that closeness. I wish you the best!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Ottilie- I have a co-worker with children 13 months apart. She says it was insane at first, but now she wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm sure you are a fabulous mom and boyfriend sounds wonderful as well. I'm sure you will make it work fabulously in a great big English country house. But as you said, no freaking out until you visit the doc. No freaking out at all really.

Sending you lots of good wishes and hugs from across the pond!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014