Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really like Otto or Viggo. Those are a lot of name too, but in a smaller, punchier, less overwhelming package. The two-syllable punch nicely offsets and balances your daughter's longer name. Otto Jackson [R-Word] sounds good to me, or Viggo Harold.

Congrats! I feel you on the R thing, as our surname ends with an R... *sigh*... But you have some really great choices!

Ajax- This reminds me of the cleaner. It's not really my fav, but if you did use it, Ajax Harold is much better than Ajax Jack.
    Horatio - This is one of my fav names, but I'm a bit iffy on it as it begins with the Hor- sound (sexual connotation). It also brings "Hamlet" to mind for me.
    Otto- I must say that this is one of those names that I've always loved. It takes guts to use it, but I love that it has a masculine sound (what's more masculine than 'Auto') while still maintaining its sophistication and refinement.
    Otis - I just think of the "Milo and Otis" movies...
    Angus- Steak.
    Enzo- This one is quite nice, although I prefer it as a nn for Lorenzo.
    Phoenix - I live in China, so it's really weird for me to hear this on a boy. It's a very common Chinese name for a girl, and throughout E. Asia the Phoenix is a highly feminine symbol (used in weddings and to represent the empress).
    Viggo- I always think "wiggle"... not sure why...
    Emmett - I'm not a fan of having two names in the family that are similar. However, Emmett is a great name... but more grounded and with less of a European flare than many of the previous options.
    Duncan- A very down-to-earth option, but actually one of my top names. Although not quite as sophisticated as Otto or Horatio, it has always sounded like a very strong and independent name to me. Plus, I tend to think of the basketball player, Tim Duncan, who is known for being just a genuinely friendly and nice guy...

Aurelius/ Aurelian (What about putting the el- in the middle for your grandpa? It's a bit more indirect, but still)
    Cyrus (the founder of human rights and religious freedom)
    Darius (also a cool Persian dude)
    Soren (sometimes used in Persia for the Suren-Pahlavi clan and General Surena of Parthia)
    Archer
    Valerian
    Julius
    Orion
    Aeson
    Cian (from Irish mythology)
    Dermot (ditto)
    Odin
    Raiden
    Griffin
    Marcus
    Jovan
    Finn
    Sylvan
    Ulysses
    Ardan
    Arthur
    Conall/ Connell
    Cormac
    Conan
    Dahy
    Faolan/ Phelan
    Niall/ Neil
    Lorcan
    Oisin (Osh+een)
    Ronan
    Teague (Tadhg)
    Hogun
    Alvis
    Brokk
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like Otto, Viggo, and Emmett from your list.

Some El- name ideas to honor your grandpa...

Elliot
    Eli
    Elias
    Elijah
    Elisha
    Ellis
    Ellison
    Elton
    Elmore
    Elden