Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I see the appeal, aesthetically. The thing is, Levin is a very common Jewish surname, and we're not a culture that typically uses surnames as first names, either to honor or just because. So it comes across as very out-of-place to me.

From your list, I like Lleyton and Luca. Lleyton Wiley sounds good to me!

In my search for Persian and Turkish names usable in the US, I stumbled across one that I like a lot: Levent. It's similar to Levin, but seems even more refined. You still get the spectacular Lev nn, but it seems a bit more polished to me. Plus, there are the issues @spring13 brought up. Only problem is that it doesn't have the most spectacular meaning, if you care about that (something about sailors)...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I like Levin but prefer Levon.

From your list, I like Luca, Lyle (as a middle name), Henry (obviously), Jacob, Wiley, and Rafferty.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I feel lukewarm about Levin. Levon is better. It sounds like a trendy replacement of Devin/Devon, even though it has historical roots. What about Lev or Levi or Lewis?

Of the names from your other list, you seem to like trendier names (not that it's a bad thing because I am attracted to most of them, too!). My faves from it are Holden and Rafferty.

Rafferty Sage
    Holden Macauley

While Camden is a lovely-sounding name, I can't get over the association to the less-than-savory city. Plus, as it's been a favorite of celebs lately, I see this name absolutely BOOMING this year and next year. If that doesn't bother you, then Camden is a nice choice. What about Camden Sage, Camden Jacob, or Camden Lyle?

Lazarus is a very interesting name, but that's a BIG name to carry. Although, I know a little tyke who pulls of Solomon really well! What about Lorenzo, Lucian, or Lachlan?

I don't love Wiley in the first name spot. What about Wesley, Westley, William nn Wiley, Wade, Wilson, West, Wallace, or Willis?

Best of luck!

Levin is a trashy backwater town in New Zealand :/
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett