Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I see the appeal, aesthetically. The thing is, Levin is a very common Jewish surname, and we're not a culture that typically uses surnames as first names, either to honor or just because. So it comes across as very out-of-place to me.

From your list, I like Lleyton and Luca. Lleyton Wiley sounds good to me!

In my search for Persian and Turkish names usable in the US, I stumbled across one that I like a lot: Levent. It's similar to Levin, but seems even more refined. You still get the spectacular Lev nn, but it seems a bit more polished to me. Plus, there are the issues @spring13 brought up. Only problem is that it doesn't have the most spectacular meaning, if you care about that (something about sailors)...
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

I like Levin but prefer Levon.

From your list, I like Luca, Lyle (as a middle name), Henry (obviously), Jacob, Wiley, and Rafferty.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I feel lukewarm about Levin. Levon is better. It sounds like a trendy replacement of Devin/Devon, even though it has historical roots. What about Lev or Levi or Lewis?

Of the names from your other list, you seem to like trendier names (not that it's a bad thing because I am attracted to most of them, too!). My faves from it are Holden and Rafferty.

Rafferty Sage
    Holden Macauley

While Camden is a lovely-sounding name, I can't get over the association to the less-than-savory city. Plus, as it's been a favorite of celebs lately, I see this name absolutely BOOMING this year and next year. If that doesn't bother you, then Camden is a nice choice. What about Camden Sage, Camden Jacob, or Camden Lyle?

Lazarus is a very interesting name, but that's a BIG name to carry. Although, I know a little tyke who pulls of Solomon really well! What about Lorenzo, Lucian, or Lachlan?

I don't love Wiley in the first name spot. What about Wesley, Westley, William nn Wiley, Wade, Wilson, West, Wallace, or Willis?

Best of luck!

Levin is a trashy backwater town in New Zealand :/
    Two small people, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett.

If I had a baby tomorrow...
    Atlas Adair or Lyra Sylvie